04 Dec Holiday Wines on Martha Stewart Radio
Last week on the “Living Today” show on Martha Stewart Radio, Mario Bosquez and I explored some great holiday wines. We tasted the wines listed below and talked about some great food pairings. To simplify your shopping we discussed some great gift ideas for the cork dork on your list.
Click on the audio player below to hear the replay.
The wines tasted were:
1. Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs 2007, North Coast, CA
2. Mirabelle Rose Sparkling Wine NV (NonVintage), North Coast, CA
3. Domaine Alain Normand Macon La Roche Vineuese 2008, Burgundy, France
4. Century Oak Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Lodi, CA**
Gifts discussed were:
1. Cookies and Corks (each box is $8, choose sparkling, white or red)
2. Soiree Aerator with travel case ($49.99 for aerator and traveling case)
3. The Wine Coach Club ($35.95/month for 2 wines, gourmet recipe to pair, wine tips letter, video tastings and more!)
Here’s wishing you a delicous and happy holiday season!
P.S. The award-winning Century Oak Cabernet Sauvignonis one of the wines in the inagural shipment of The Wine Coach Club. If you want to expand you knowledge of wine by tasting with me each month (or kone someone else who might) then get all the details here: www.TheWineCoachClub.com You need to order by 12/13 for Christmas delivery and the club can ship to all states except UT.