November 7, 2014
Food & Wine:
A Perfect Pairing
Friday, November 7
Price Includes Valet Parking, and
Tax & Gratuity on Food & Beverage
At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
Home of The Engineers Club
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201
Featuring “The Wine Coach” Laurie Forster host of “The Sipping Point” on WBAL
leading ‘Pairing – Weird Science’
at 6:45pm & 8pm
Space is Limited
Register when you order your tickets
A Benefit for the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund
Come enjoy wines paired with upscale twists on familiar dishes, including:
• Butter Nut Squash Soup
• Seafood Salad of Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster
• Chef Stationed Made-to-Order Mac & Cheese Bar
• Jerk Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Broccoli Slaw
• Tenderloin Hoagie with Sauteed Onion, Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, & Blue Cheese Dressing.
Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy a special mini-class, ‘Pairing – Weird Science’ led by Laurie Forster, “The Wine Coach” at no additional charge.
November 19, 2014
The holidays are on their way!
Parties, dinners, celebrations and all sorts of fun – but are YOU ready for entertaining?
Do you know the perfect wine to bring to your business party? Or to your neighbor’s get together?
Do you want to host a party yourself but think it would be just Too. Much. Trouble….?
Attend Laurie’s webinar – Holiday Entertaining Uncorked – and entertain (or be a guest) with ease this year!
In this webinar, Laurie will provide you with everything you need to know to simplify your holiday gatherings.
- Impress your clients or friends with a wine and cheese party that will “seem” like you took weeks to plan when it only took minutes.
- The perfect wines to have on hand for those last minute visitors
- A line-up of wine & cheese combinations that will make your gathering a breeze.
- How to estimate how much wine to purchase.
- And so much more!
If all this seems too overwhelming, The Wine Coach has the answers!
From the comfort of your home, Laurie will talk with you about the ins and outs of holiday entertaining, including what to bring when you’re the guest, AND address YOUR questions at the end of the webinar!
Attend this live event and come prepared with questions!
This event is being hosted by Laurie’s Alma Mater, SMEAL College of Business, and is open to everyone!
REGISTER NOW by clicking here.
After registering, you will receive an email with instructions for attending the webinar.
January 17, 2015
January 17, 2015 at 6:00PM at Bordeleau Vineyards & Winery
Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier™ brings her comedic Wine Tasting to Bordeleau Vineyards & Winery!
Tickets include several varietals of wine, dinner buffet and unlimited laughs!
Call 410.677.3334 for tickets!